[国外教程] Dimension CC 3D设计从入门到精通视频教程

Dimension CC 3D设计从入门到精通视频教程

Dimension CC 3D设计从入门到精通视频教程  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

本Dimensions教程是由灵感资源素材分享站整理的Dimension CC 3D设计从入门到精通视频教程,时长:1小时55分,大小:682 MB,MP4高清视频格式,附工程源文件,教程使用软件:Adobe Dimension CC,共17个章节,作者:Genetic Scan,语言:英语。LGZIYUAN.COM分享。

Dimension CC是Adobe公司推出的一款产品交互工具,这是一套专门用于产品展示、设计的商业产品,他有着最先进的2D到3D合成工具,能够结合正确合适的灯光、景深、材质以及其他特性,让图形设计者在上面构建高质量、逼真的3D图像、2D/3D组合构建产品镜头以及可视化场景,并且能快速应用到实例当中,比如在袋子上贴个logo、在杯子上写点文案之类的活就可以通过此软件快速完成。该工具对图形设计者来说意义非凡,但需要注意的是仅支持Win10平台。

Adobe Dimensions与一般的3D绘图软件相较之下,在操作界面在功能上有点不大相同,不过却能与大名鼎鼎的Adobe Photoshop以及illustrator等软件紧密的结合起来,让你快捷、方便的将2D图形转换成为3D的物件。Adobe Dimensions是由Adobe发展出来与Photoshop以及Illustrator相搭配的3D绘图软件,不见得需要你对3D有熟练的操作,只要会将2D绘图模式掌握的相当好,就可以由Adobe Dimensions的协助来完成制作3D的立体影像。

In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Dimension.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Adobe Dimension or 3D design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Dimension ‘secret sauce’ whereby we will Create engaging 3D content faster with high-quality models, materials and lighting.
By the end of this course you’ll posess super skills!
Learn the skills to Visualize your branding, packaging and logo designs in 3D
You will learn how Composite 2D designs from Photoshop and Illustrator.
There is a project section where you will learn how to create a 3D scene and create a custom light.
We will create our own graphics using simple techniques from scratch.
I will teach you to create a product packing design like a professional..
Finally – any good Dimension user should know how to make a custom shapes like bullet!
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
If you have never opened Adobe Dimension before or you have already opened Adobe Dimension and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful 3D scene using Dimension.
Start your Adobe Dimension training now and fast track your career as a 3D Designer.

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gjDtKup-3iIYHUkcIGH2LQ
提取码:nr9z
或者
https://cloud.189.cn/t/RVrYFvANvIBz (访问码:q1lg)
解压密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

VIP会员:免回复 免灵感币 独享VIP资源
开通VIP通道》
免责声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3.灵感中国社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(linggancg@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

这将是你在知识付费里,最值得的一笔。

开通会员 灵感币充值