[国外教程] Marvelous Designer与Zbrush布料服装完整实例制作视频教程

Marvelous Designer与Zbrush布料服装完整实例制作视频教程

Marvelous Designer与Zbrush布料服装完整实例制作视频教程  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

本Marvelous Designer教程是由AE资源素材社区AEZIYUAN.COM整理的Marvelous Designer与ZBrush布料服装完整实例制作视频教程,时长:6小时,大小:18 GB,MP4高清视频格式,教程使用软件:Marvelous Designer,Zbrush,共23个章节,作者:oasim,语言:英语。AEZIYUAN.COM分享。

Marvelous Designer是最直观,最有效的世界服装设计软件。Marvelous Designer直观的图案设计功能,你完全可以创建自己的风格。奇妙的设计支持折线,绘制自由曲线和三维立体裁剪同步互动设计,任何形式的修改立即反映在完全的3D实时立体裁剪服装设计界面中。

In this course I will be showing how to take your own clothing design from sketch or sewing pattern into a final 3d model that you can use for you animation and digital illustration projects.
Over 6 hours of in-depth 3d clothing design using Marvelous Designer and then detailing and finishing off the project into ZBrush.
I will go over all the steps that I usually use for my day to day project from my own clients, this project was a project for a client which was kind enough to lep me share the process and show you my workflow.
I will be showing multiple techniques on how to add stitching details to your clothing design, from a simple one using ZBrush’s own included brushes and tool to what tools I use to create stitching, and finally I will be showing you how to create details using curve brushes to create actual 3d mesh stitching for those super up-close renders of your 3d models.
This course cover every aspect of the clothing design process, from gather reference and sewing patterns to creating the 2d pattern, simulating the patterns on your characters, detailing them in ZBrush to finally rendering the model in Dimension CC and Sketch fab.
Here are the topics covered in the course:
– Sewing pattern creation in 2D view
– Simulating the patterns on your characters
– Stitching details using Dam standard and inflate brush
– Internal lines
– Dart tool
– Adding stitching in Marvelous Designer
– Using Morph target to pose your character and get more out of your clothing
– Using Wind Controller to add more dynamic feel to your 3d clothing.

Marvelous Designer与Zbrush布料服装完整实例制作视频教程  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

VIP会员:免回复 免灵感币 独享VIP资源
开通VIP通道》
免责声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3.灵感中国社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(linggancg@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 34 个

温山软水

发表于 2020-8-27 08:16:05 | 显示全部楼层

啥也不说了,感谢分享哇,灵感中国社区确实不错哦!
回复

使用道具 举报

高速攻鹿

发表于 2020-9-6 19:50:31 | 显示全部楼层

更新最快的摄影后期教程素材资源网站,支持楼主!
回复