灵感中国社区

标题: 美食后期Lightroom Mobile App LR预设 Food Photography Lightroom Presets [打印本页]

作者: 葫芦大仔    时间: 2019-4-13 16:04
标题: 美食后期Lightroom Mobile App LR预设 Food Photography Lightroom Presets
0.jpg

Food Photography Lightroom Presets
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my Lightroom presets- I am pleased to finally introduce my second set of presets in the Influencer Collection for Lightroom Mobile!
The Food Blogger bundle is a collection of 15 presets that was created with food bloggers, travel bloggers and influencers in mind, and is perfect to get a variety of locations and lighting. These presets work particularly well with cherry reds, healthy greens & dreamy bright whites, but can also be applied to any image to add a clean and original style. While it does work on a variety of lightings and images, be sure to play around with your temperature when you first apply the edit! I have also included a FREE Lightroom editing guide to help you through the process of making any necessary changes.
This Lightroom preset collection is designed for MOBILE use. Mobile presets are designed for a FREE mobile version of Adobe Lightroom and will not work on desktop.
What is included in Food Blogger Preset Collection?
15 Stylish LR .DNG Presets for Food Bloggers, Instagram Influencers & more

These presets are optimized for Adobe Lightroom Mobile App (free)
These presets work best on JPEG images
Instructions for preset installation Included in the download file.

Instant Download.
These Lightroom presets are versatile and easy to use.

Basic editing knowledge in Lightroom is recommended.
The Process:
This listing includes a .ZIP folder that contains 15 .DNG files that you will upload to Google Drive/ DropBox/ your storage of choice, and then into the free Lightroom Mobile application for copy-and-paste editing. This listing also includes my comprehensive PDF guide to Lightroom editing. A basic knowledge of Lightroom is recommended to use these presets, as many images will most likely need a bit of tweaking post-uploading the preset!
Terms of Use:
You may only use these products for personal or professional use.

This license extends to the single, individual purchaser.

You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these digital files in any way.

All presets by Fallon Travels (Fallon Gerst) are copyright protected. Any unauthorized distribution containing any form of this listing will be met with full legal action.
Please Note: This preset collection may not work well on the following type of images:
Underexposed Images.
Overexposed Images.
Low Quality Images
Because the product is an instant download, Creative Market is unable to provide refunds. Please ask me any questions that you may have before making a purchase. Have any feedback or suggestions? Please let me know! I am always looking at ways I can improve my products. Are you unsure of how Lightroom works? Contact me before you purchase and I will be happy to walk you through the process!

VIP会员:免回复 免灵感币 独享VIP资源
开通VIP通道》

欢迎光临 灵感中国社区 (https://www.lingganchina.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5