灵感中国社区

标题: Rhino产品包装设计硬表面建模视频教程 Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6 [打印本页]

作者: 喵粑粑    时间: 2021-1-25 15:35
标题: Rhino产品包装设计硬表面建模视频教程 Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6

Rhino产品包装设计硬表面建模视频教程 Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6

Rhino产品包装设计硬表面建模视频教程 Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6

本Rhino视频教程是关于Rhino产品包装设计硬表面建模视频教程 Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6,时长:9小时30分,大小:7.7 GB,MP4高清视频,附工程源文件,教程使用软件:Rhino,附源文件,作者:Alexandre Galin,共47个章节,语言:英语。

Rhino是是美国Robert McNeel & Assoc.开发的PC上强大的专业3D造型软件,它可以广泛地应用于三维动画制作、工业制造、科学研究以及机械设计等领域。它能轻易整合3DS Max 与Softimage的模型功能部分,对要求精细、弹性与复杂的3D NURBS模型,有点石成金的效能。能输出obj、DXF、IGES、STL、3dm等不同格式,并适用于几乎所有3D软件,尤其对增加整个3D工作团队的模型生产力有明显效果,故使用3D MAX、AutoCAD、maya、Softimage、Houdini、Lightwave等3D设计人员不可不学习使用。

Surface Modelling with Rhino 3D V6
Develop your Rhino 3D surfacing skills on 3 different bottle designs.
What you’ll learn
Any design students or rhino user who’s interested in learning Rhino 3D
Surfacing Design, Prototyping, Rendering with Vray and Rhino Render
Requirements
Ideally the student is more or less familiar with some of the basic Rhino commands, if you’re completely new maybe try my other tutorials for beginners.
Description
In this course, I will create 3 bottle designs , each example increasing in complexity. The purpose is to show how to surface properly on a typical project. In this case I will use a Jerry can , a detergent bottle and a motor oil bottle as subjects for my demos. This tutorial is more intended for those who have some basic familiarity with the Rhino environment as I will delve more on the surfacing and design aspect rather than understanding Rhino’s basic commands.
After this course who will have an understanding on how to surface and get your model ready for prototyping.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in surfacing design and prototyping.

作者: 幽雅的笑    时间: 2021-1-28 18:16
回复看下载地址
作者: 薆情、海    时间: 2021-1-29 21:36
开通VIP会员 免回复 免灵感币 独享精品资源!
作者: 凉生初雨    时间: 2021-1-30 12:44
灵感中国社区www.lingganchina.com 国内外极品CG素材教程软件等分享!

欢迎光临 灵感中国社区 (https://www.lingganchina.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5