灵感中国社区

标题: PS性感动漫女性角色数字绘画视频教程 Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines [打印本页]

作者: 葫芦大仔    时间: 2020-12-18 01:19
标题: PS性感动漫女性角色数字绘画视频教程 Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines

PS性感动漫女性角色数字绘画视频教程 Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines

PS性感动漫女性角色数字绘画视频教程 Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines

本PS教程是关于PS性感动漫女性角色数字绘画视频教程 Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines,时长:5小时57分,大小:2.6 GB,MP4高清视频格式,使用软件:Photoshop,共13个章节,作者:Clayton Barton,语言:英语。

Photoshop(简称PS)是Adobe公司发布的一款图像编辑和设计软件,也是photoshop系列软件的新版本,该软件专为所有设计人员而开发的,集成图像扫描、编辑修改、图像制作、广告创意,图像输入与输出于一体,旨在到艺术作品的图像或数码照片编辑和操作。
只要您能想得到,您便可以使用Photoshop图像和设计应用程序将您想象中的内容制作出来。创建和增强照片、插图和3D图稿。设计网站和移动应用程序。编辑视频,模拟真实生活画作等等。

Comic Book Character Design: Superheroines
In this 5+ hour video demonstration you’ll learn an easy to follow, step by step method for creating beautiful comic book women from start to finish. Each lesson is concise and to the point, cutting out the fluff and leaving you with a clear guide that’ll reveal how it’s all done.
You’ll learn the complete production workflow for designing, drawing, inking and coloring three female comic book characters using a combination of Manga Studio and Photoshop. Along the way I’ll explain my creative process in detail and show you the exact techniques I use to digitally illustrate high quality, professional looking comic book characters. Here’s what you’ll discover inside the course

作者: 小鸭蛋。    时间: 2020-12-25 16:28
正需要,支持楼主大人了!下载下来好好学习学习
作者: 那伤、很别致    时间: 2021-1-2 15:54
灵感中国社区www.lingganchina.com 国内外极品CG素材教程软件等分享!
作者: ﹊心动才会心痛    时间: 2021-1-7 21:36
啥也不说了,感谢分享哇,灵感中国社区确实不错哦!

欢迎光临 灵感中国社区 (https://www.lingganchina.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5